KANGASMASKI, GREY MELANGE
The correct use of a cloth face cover can prevent droplets from spreading when an infected person coughs, sneezes, speaks or sings. Some people infected with COVID-19 do not experience any symptom and can spread the virus for several days prior to becoming symptomatic. By using a mask, you may be protecting others, not yourself. When as many people as possible are wearing masks correctly, we all are protecting each others!
There are no official guidelines for children's masks. Where it is not possible to avoid close contact, A cloth face cover can be an added protection. The masks are intended for use only by persons without a medical condition. When using the cloth face cover, make sure that breathing is effortless. The child should be able to remove the mask without assistance if the cover feels uncomfortable or causes nausea. Wearing a cloth face cover on a child is a decision of the guardian, and we do not take responsibility for the use of the product.
Instructions for cloth face cover use:
- Wash and/or disinfect your hands thoroughly before handling the mask and placing it on your face.
- Avoid touching the mask once it is in place.
- When removing the mask, handle only by the ear loops.
- Immediately after use, place the mask in either a plastic bag or wash it.
- Wash and / or disinfect your hands whenever you touch a used mask
This cloth face cover is not official respiratory protective equipment nor a surgical mask. This cloth face cover does not fill requirements set for personal protective equipment. If you need to protect yourself from the virus, get a respirator suitable for the purpose.
Width (measured behind the ear) and height of the cloth face cover
S = 28,5cm , 11cm
M = 32cm , 12,5cm
L = 33,5cm , 13,5cm
Adult = 38,5cm , 17,5cm
Material: double layer fabric
- Outer layer Cotton elastane (95% cotton, 5% elastane)
- Inner layer 100% polyester
- Wash at 60 degrees. Re-shape the cloth face cover when damp
- Shrinkage max 3-6%
- We recommend washing the cloth face cover before first use
- The cloth face cover should be washed after each use.
Please Note: The cloth face cover is classed as a personal hygiene product and therefore has no right of exchange or return.